Unlock Canada Immigration
You only need ONE immigration program to successfully land in Canada. We will give you 100s of options and enables you to make the right decision.
You can also use our self-help books/guide that are absolutely essential if you are thinking of not using the services of an immigration consultant.
If you are an email guy, here is our email firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to send us an email.
We assist, educate and empower immigrants.Check our Resources
We have successfully managed and processed 100s of immigration cases, let us manage your immigration case too.
We educate and empower our clients so they can independently assess their unique situation and decide what is best for them.
We have written professional and practical books so people can immigrate to Canada cheaply, without hiring consultants/lawyers.
Do you want to chat with our AI Immigration Consultant first?
Hire me to do it for you,
get one of the following do-it-yourself guides and do it yourself!
Beware of false information
62% of the internet is made up of unreliable information, and studies have shown that Facebook algorithms amplify misinformation because they get approximately 6 times more clicks from users. There are so many gruesome statistics that forced us to create this reliable and accurate guide so immigrants can watch reliable information and not get exploited.
This is all you will ever need.
If you need help with your immigration matter; you can either hire a consultant to do it for you, or read professional books to do it yourself. There is no other way around it. Don’t waste your time thinking. Let’s take action.Sign up
Find your door!
If every immigration program is an entry door, and you are the key, don't try to open every door and see if it works for you. You need to systematically understand yourself and identify the the door you can open!
Don't waste your time imitating others and reading random topics about immigration programs on Facebook, CIC News, etc. everyone is unique and so are you. Others solutions will not help you. Time to take charge and watch what really matters.
I developed these professional books based on my 6+ years of Canadian immigration experience working with approximately 1000+ clients. I know what you need. I don’t just pretend stuff!Get started
I am a regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) and a member of both College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC) and he Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) in good standing. I have been working in the immigration sector since 2017 and have assisted more than 1000 people with their immigration, refugee and citizenship matters. I have developed this guide based on my extensive immigration knowledge and years of experience in the immigration industry to respond to the ever increasing need of both current immigrants and aspiring immigrants to successfully settle in Canada. You can verify my formal credentials from the following two links by searching my last name (Humam).
Are you up to the challenge?
- Canada announces first-ever category-based selection invitations for newcomers with work experience in transportCanada announces first-ever category-based selection invitations for newcomers with work experience in transport From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada News release On May 31, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada announced changes to Express Entry through category-based selection. These changes will … Read more
- Citizenship ceremony to mark Welcoming WeekCitizenship ceremony to mark Welcoming Week From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Media advisory The Honourable Marc Miller, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, will welcome 48 of Canada’s newest citizens from 13 countries. The ceremony will be presided by … Read more
- Canada celebrates Welcoming Week 2023Canada celebrates Welcoming Week 2023 From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Statement “By opening our doors to those seeking a better life, we open our communities to those wanting to build a stronger Canada. Other than Indigenous peoples, who have … Read more
- Minister Miller highlights new tax-free first home savings account that helps Canadians reach their goals of home ownership fasterMinister Miller highlights new tax-free first home savings account that helps Canadians reach their goals of home ownership faster From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada News release As house prices have climbed, saving for a down payment is out of … Read more
- Minister Miller to Discuss Housing AffordabilityMinister Miller to Discuss Housing Affordability From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Media advisory The Honorable Marc Miller, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, will share details about the new tax-free first home savings account. Montréal, August 10, 2023—The Honorable … Read more
- Canada and Iceland sign youth mobility arrangementCanada and Iceland sign youth mobility arrangement From: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada News release The Government of Canada is committed to providing Canadian youth with opportunities to gain international experience and perspectives, as they are particularly important in today’s … Read more