Khalil Humam; the founder of Unlock Immigration is originally from Afghanistan, and is fluent in Pashto, Dari, and English languages. Mr. Humam has worked in Afghanistan for an extensive period of time in both private and public sector organizations, therefore, he is familiar with the social-political-economic situation of Afghanistan.
Mr. Humam has worked on the following positions in Afghanistan:
- Director, National Policies Integration: Ministry of Finance, Government of Afghanistan.
- Head, Innovation Department: Administrative Office of the President, Government of Afghanistan.
- Experiences in INGOs and Int’l Corporations
– Senior Change Management Coordinator (International Executive Service Corps)
– Deputy Director of Human Resources (International Executive Service Corps)
– Organization Development Specialist (The Asia Foundation)
– Deputy Director of Human Resources (Deloitte LLP)
– Senior Human Resource Officer (Deloitte LLP)
Mr. Humam immigrated to Canada in 2017, and quickly enrolled in prestigious university of British Columbia to study immigration law. Meanwhile, he worked with immigration lawyers, and volunteered with community organizations that provided immigration and settlement services. Mr. Humam is also the author of two immigration books named “Your DIY Guide to Canadian Immigration: All Permanent Residence Programs” and “Canada Immigration: All Permanent Residence Programs”. These books are exclusively available on Amazon. Click on the following link to go Amazon: amazon.com/author/khalilhumam .
Ever since moving to Canada at the beginning of 2017, Mr. Humam has worked on the following position:
- Director and RCIC: Unlock Immigration and Citizenship Services Inc. (Present)
- Director: Enterprica Consulting Inc.
- Manager: Lighthouse Law Group.
- Independent Contractor: Various immigration Law firms, Since Aug 2018.
- Community Volunteering in immigration matters.
Mr. Humam, is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and a member of the Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC) in good standing. Mr. Humam is proactively helping Afghans to immigrate to Canada or bring their loved ones through various sponsorship programs.
If you need immigration related consultation in Afghan languages such as Pashto, Dari, and other local languages, Mr. Humam would be able to assist you. Mr. Humam’s contact information are as following: