Caregivers: Home Child-Care Provider Pilot (HCCPP) and Home Support Worker Pilot (HSWP)

These two programs are intended for foreign nationals who have a job offer or at least 24 months of Canadian work experience in eligible caregiver occupations, AND who meet minimum education and language requirements. The following requirements are for both…

by -

Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) Program

This is a community-driven program for attracting and retaining skilled workers in rural and northern regions of North Bay (ON), Sudbury (ON), Timmins (ON), Sault Ste. Marie (ON), Thunder Bay (ON), Brandon (MB), Altona/Rhineland (MB), Moose Jaw (SK), Claresholm (AB),…

by -

Agri-Food Pilot (AFP) or Agri-food Immigration Pilot Program

This is an economic pilot immigration program to fulfill the needs of the agri-food sector in Canada. This program is focusing on special areas of the agri-food sector such as mushrooms, greenhouse farming, meat processing and livestock industries that face…

by -

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program – AIPP

This class is for employers in Atlantic Canada (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island) to help them hire foreign skilled workers and international graduates who want to settle in these Atlantic provinces permanently. How to…

by -

Self-employed Persons Class

This class is for world-renowned self-employed (SE) foreign nationals with relevant experience who have the intention and ability to work as self-employed in Canada and make significant contributions in cultural activities or athletics. How to apply? Download the application package…

by -

Start-up business Class / Start-up Visa Program

This class is for successful businesspersons to encourage them and facilitate them to settle permanently in Canada through starting a new business that has to be innovative, create jobs for Canadians, and has the potential to compete on a global…

by -

Canadian Experience Class – CEC

This class is for skilled workers (not trades persons) and foreign graduates who have lawfully gained Canadian work experience under NOC skills type/level 0, A or B and want to stay in Canada permanently. How to apply? This program is…

by -

Federal Skilled Trade Class – FSTC

This class is for skilled trade persons who have worked in a skilled trade under key groups of NOC B and are able to prove they can economically establish in Canada without relying on social services and are planning to…

by -

Federal Skilled Worker Class – FSWC

This class is for skilled workers with work experience in NOC, A, or B and who are able to prove they can economically establish in Canada without relying on social services, and they are planning to permanently reside in Canada…

by -

Do you want to do it yourself? 

Get this guide, and do it yourself. 

Go to Amazon

Free Download!
Consultants' Secret Cheat Sheet for Express Entry.

Detailed and easy to understand version, especially designed for non-consultants. 
You will receive a download link in your inbox, please check your email adress again and make sure it is correct. 
Get admission in 1500 plus universities in Canada, the US, the UK, and Australia. 
Enroll Now
Student Portal
en English