RCIC stands for Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant. RCICs are professionals who are authorized by the Canadian government to provide immigration advice and services to individuals and businesses seeking to immigrate to Canada. They are licensed by The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants and must follow a strict code of ethics and professional conduct.
The benefits of using an RCIC include:
- Expertise: RCICs have a thorough understanding of Canadian immigration laws and regulations, which enables them to provide accurate and up-to-date information to their clients.
- Guidance: An RCIC can guide you through the complex immigration process, from choosing the right program to submitting your application and preparing for your arrival in Canada.
- Time-saving: Working with an RCIC can save you time and effort, as they can handle many of the details of the application process on your behalf.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that you are working with a licensed and regulated professional can provide peace of mind and help you avoid scams or fraudulent activity.
To find an RCIC, you can search the College-IC’s online directory of licensed consultants. You can also ask for referrals from friends, family members, or colleagues who have successfully immigrated to Canada or have worked with an RCIC in the past. When selecting an RCIC, it’s important to ensure that they are licensed and in good standing with the College-IC.
If you need an RCIC meeting all of the requirements of College-IC and the government of Canada, feel free to contact me, I would be happy to assist.
My name is Khalil Humam, I am the author of three Canadian immigration books and a licensed and regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), with experience in the immigration industry dating back to 2017. Prior to launching my own firm, Unlock Immigration and Citizenship Services Inc., in 2021, I had the privilege of working alongside skilled immigration and criminal lawyers in downtown Vancouver, British Columbia.
Our firm’s mission is to educate, empower, and assist immigrants through every step of their immigration journey.
As a member of both the College of Immigration Consultants and The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), I adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and ethics. Additionally, I hold a master’s degree in International Development from Nagoya University, Japan, with a specialization in governance and law, as well as a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Furthermore, I hold the (ex) PHRi (Professional in Human Resources-International) designation from the HR Certification Institute in the USA.
As an immigrant myself, I understand the challenges that new immigrants face when moving to a new country. Therefore, after immigrating to Canada, I obtained my practice license from ICCRC (now College-IC) to better assist, empower and educate new immigrants and make their immigration journeys more fun.
I am constantly inspired by the courage and aspirations of new immigrants who leave their homes either voluntarily or involuntarily in search of a better life in a far, far away land. However, these immigrants face many difficulties in making the right decisions along their immigration journeys. Therefore, I am continually thinking of new and innovative ways to fulfill these immigrants’ needs and make their immigration journeys more comfortable.
I am always available to serve new immigrants and open to new ideas about creating products and services that may help new immigrants in any way shape or form. If you have any comments, or ideas, or would like to hire me for immigration consulting services, please feel free to reach out to me.
Khalil Humam (RCIC)
- CILPP from UBC, Canada
- MA Int’l Development from Nagoya University, Japan
- Unlock Canada Immigration Ultimate Guide: https://amzn.to/3ISqaBr
- Unlock Canada Immigration All Permanent Residence Programs: https://amzn.to/3EGcGXb
- Study in Canada Ultimate Guide for International Students: https://amzn.to/3kotUkZ
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA): https://amzn.to/3SDWqM4
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR): https://amzn.to/3Z78esG
- Canadian Citizenship Act and Regulations: https://amzn.to/3m6ElKg