At the moment, the progress bar is only available for these types of applications:
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Caregivers – High Medical Needs
- provincial nominee
- self-employed (federal)
- Quebec-selected business class (includes investors, self-employed people and entrepreneurs)
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- start-up visa
- In-Canada protected person or Convention refugee
We’ll be expanding the progress bar to include other applications soon. We’ll contact you if a progress bar becomes available for your application type.
The progress bar is available only in your online account. If you submitted a paper application, you need to link it to your online account.
Source: IRCC Source URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1443&top=3&utm_source=rss-help-centre&utm_medium=rss-eng&utm_campaign=generic Disclaimer: Unlock Immigration automatically imported this from IRCC for ease of access. We did not edit, curate or amend the content in any way. All rights reserved to IRCC.