- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- What is dual citizenship?
- Do I become a Canadian citizen when I marry a Canadian?
- I’m Canadian, but my child was born outside Canada. Are they Canadian?
- Can I count any time I’ve spent outside of Canada toward the physical presence requirement when applying for citizenship?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
Source: IRCC Source URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?st=5.1&utm_source=rss-help-centre&utm_medium=rss-eng&utm_campaign=generic Disclaimer: Unlock Immigration automatically imported this from IRCC for ease of access. We did not edit, curate or amend the content in any way. All rights reserved to IRCC.