About the process
- What is a complex family sponsorship application?
- For my spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- How can my common-law partner and I prove we have been together for 12 months?
- How old must my spouse or partner be for me to sponsor them to immigrate to Canada?
- Does IRCC recognize marriages conducted by proxy, telephone, internet and fax?
- On my sponsorship application, what does current or previous undertaking mean?
Completing your application
- When should I send in my police certificates for my spousal sponsorship application?
- How can I sponsor my spouse or children?
- To sponsor my family members, do I need to fill out other documents if I live in Quebec?
- Will I get a letter confirming that IRCC got my application?
- How do I make sure that my application is not delayed or returned?
Sponsoring dependent children
- How can I include a dependent child on my application?
- I paid the overage dependant fee, but now the age limit for dependants has changed. Can I get a refund?
- Will it delay my application if I add a dependent child to my application?
- Can I sponsor a child who is over the age limit for a dependant?
- I already became a permanent resident. Can I still add my dependent child to my application?
- How can I find out if my application is affected by the change in the age of dependants?
After you apply
Pilot project to sponsor undeclared family members
- What is the pilot project to sponsor undeclared family members?
- Who’s eligible for the pilot project to sponsor undeclared family members?
- What will happen to an application for a family member I didn’t declare if it’s in process, or was denied?
- How do I sponsor my undeclared family member through the pilot project?
Source: IRCC Source URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?st=14.2&utm_source=rss-help-centre&utm_medium=rss-eng&utm_campaign=generic Disclaimer: Unlock Immigration automatically imported this from IRCC for ease of access. We did not edit, curate or amend the content in any way. All rights reserved to IRCC.