Health Professionals – Other Health Professions

This stream is for health professionals currently working in NOC A, B, C, or 0 who have worked for at least 6 months on a temporary work permit in Saskatchewan.

How to apply?

Create a profile on the SINP Online portal, complete all sections and upload your documents. Your application will be assessed, and if approved, you will receive a SINP nomination approval letter, work permit support letter, and information on how to apply for PR to the IRCC- Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.


LanguageCLB/NCLC 4 if your job is in NOC skill level C occupation.
Experience Currently working in the health care sector in NOC skill levels A, or B, Or C or 0 and have worked here for at least 6 months with an eligible employer (health authority, licensing body, etc.). You should hold a valid work permit.
Job OfferMust have a permanent and full-time job offer from an eligible employer such as The Saskatchewan Health Authority or The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, or any other publicly funded health employer.
EducationMust be eligible to get a necessary license or certification if required.
OthersHave a valid Job Approval Letter.


(Accessed in Sep 2021).

How to get started?


Get S.M.A.R.T immigration objectives to avoid wasting time and resources.


Evaluate your immigration options to do what you can and avoid what you can’t.


Submit a professional, complete and correct application without breaking the bank.

Leave a Reply

Get admission in 1500 plus universities in Canada, the US, the UK, and Australia. 
Enroll Now
Student Portal
en English