You can apply if you have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan OR in Canada and meet the program requirements.  

How to apply?

Create a profile on the SINP Online portal, complete all sections and upload your documents. Your application will be assessed, and if approved, you will receive a SINP nomination approval letter, work permit support letter, and information on how to apply for PR to IRCC- Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.


LanguageMinimum CLB/NCLC 4 for NOC skill level C.
ExperienceMust have a minimum of 6 months of paid employment in Saskatchewan in the eligible types of work, including on-compass, off-compass, co-op terms, graduate fellowships, OR work experience gained with a post-graduate work permit.
Job OfferMust have a valid job offer that is a full-time, permanent, and related to your field of study from a SINP approved employer in NOC A, B, or 0.
EducationMust have earned a certificate, diploma, or a degree from a post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan. If you are graduated from an institute in Canada, the program must have been for 1 academic year (8 months) of full-time study and obtained from a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada with a certificate, diploma, or degree.
Settlement FundsMust have a PGWP from IRCC.


(Accessed in Sep 2021).

How to get started?


Get S.M.A.R.T immigration objectives to avoid wasting time and resources.


Evaluate your immigration options to do what you can and avoid what you can’t.


Submit a professional, complete and correct application without breaking the bank.

Leave a Reply

Get admission in 1500 plus universities in Canada, the US, the UK, and Australia. 
Enroll Now
Student Portal
en English