Immigrating to Canada as a student is a possible path to permanent residence. Please note the following process is intentionally made very simple and easy to understand, for detailed processes and legal advise, please feel free to contact us.

  1. Research educational institutions: Research the different universities and colleges in Canada and determine which one(s) you would like to apply to.
  2. Meet the admission requirements: Meet the admission requirements of the educational institution you have chosen, such as language proficiency and academic qualifications.
  3. Gather required documents: Assemble the documents required for your application, such as proof of education, language proficiency, and financial support.
  4. Apply for a study permit: Once you have been accepted to an educational institution, apply for a study permit. This permit allows you to study in Canada for the duration of your program.
  5. Wait for a decision: After submitting your application, wait for a decision from the government. The processing time can vary depending on the volume of applications received.
  6. Attend an interview: Some applications may require an interview with an immigration officer.
  7. Landing in Canada: Once your study permit has been approved, you will be required to land in Canada within a certain time frame.
  8. Obtain your study permit: Once you land in Canada, you will be required to obtain your study permit.
  9. Meet the study requirement: To maintain your study permit status, you must meet the study requirement, which means you need to be enrolled and actively pursuing your studies in Canada.
  10. Work while studying: Many international students are allowed to work while studying, but there are certain conditions and restrictions.
  11. Graduation: After completing your studies, you may be eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP) which allows you to work in Canada for a certain period of time after graduation.
  12. Express Entry: If you are eligible, you can also create an Express Entry profile and apply for permanent residence through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program.
  13. Other options: If you don’t qualify for the CEC, you may be able to apply for permanent residence through other programs such as Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) or the Atlantic Immigration Pilot (AIP)

Keep in mind that the eligibility criteria, processing times and the specific steps may vary depending on the province or territory you are planning to study in, your personal circumstances, and the resources available. It’s always recommended to consult with a professional or the Canadian government website for details.

Get admission in 1500 plus universities in Canada, the US, the UK, and Australia. 
Enroll Now
Student Portal