Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit

This is for semi-skilled workers who have at least 6 months of legal working experience in Saskatchewan.

How to apply?

Create a profile on the SINP Online portal, complete all sections and upload your documents. Your application will be assessed, and if approved, you will receive a SINP nomination approval letter, work permit support letter, and information on how to apply for PR to IRCC- Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.


LanguageCLB/NCLC 4 for a job offer in a NOC C occupation.
Experience Must have worked for 6 months with the same employer offering you the job offer. Your current work permit must be for Seasonal Agriculture Worker Program, International Experience Canada, or Temporary Foreign Worker Program.
Job OfferMust have a full-time job offer in NOC 8431 (General Farm Worker), or NOC 8432 (Nursery and Greenhouse Worker) from a Saskatchewan employer. The job offer must be in the same work experience that you were doing in the last 6 months.
EducationMust have completed high school or ECA if education is completed abroad.


(Accessed in Sep 2021).

Leave a Reply

Do you want to do it yourself? 

Get this guide, and do it yourself. 

Go to Amazon

Free Download!
Consultants' Secret Cheat Sheet for Express Entry.

Detailed and easy to understand version, especially designed for non-consultants. 
You will receive a download link in your inbox, please check your email adress again and make sure it is correct. 
Social Network for Immigrants, Immigration Lawyers, and Consultants. 
Migrant Nation
en English